We’ve scanned and researched 38158 online reviews for you about Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets. If you are looking for the best one then this review article can help you.By reviewing our guide, you will not only discover the top contenders, but the info you need to find the Best Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets.In the following article, we aim to look at some of the top Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets on the market today and help you find the one that is best suited for your needs.We have also considered many other small features of Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets.
Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets Reviews
If you are looking for the bonding primer for kitchen cabinets than this review article may help you.Below we round up 10 of the bonding primer for kitchen cabinets and options. We highlight the key features and information that you need to know to decide which one will be your bonding primer for kitchen cabinets.The list below is not a ranking as all of them are great options. The rest of this article will take a closer look at each of these products and how they fit for your needs. We will also talk about their pros and cons.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 bonding primer for kitchen cabinets
|1||Rust-Oleum 3554 Zinsser High Hide Cover Stain Primer and Sealer||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||1 gal XIM Products 11051 White XIM||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|3||Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer||9||Check Latest Price|
|4||KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer||9||Check Latest Price|
|5||KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|7||RUST-OLEUM 330494 Quart Universal Bonding Primer||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|9||INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||INSL-X CC550109A-01 Cabinet Coat Enamel||8.2||Check Latest Price|
- Best Paint Colors For Kitchen With Cherry Cabinets
- Best Two Handle Kitchen Faucet For Well Water
- Best Chainsaws Under $200
Table Of Content:
- Rust-Oleum 3554 Zinsser High Hide Cover Stain Primer and Sealer, White 32 Fl Oz Pack of 1
- 1 gal XIM Products 11051 White XIM, UMA Acrylic Bonder and Primer/Sealer
- Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer, Quart, White
- KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1-gallon
- KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer, White, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon , 4 l...
- 1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser, Peel Stop Triple Thick Ponding Primer
- RUST-OLEUM 330494 Quart Universal Bonding Primer , white
- 1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM, UMA Acrylic Bonder and Primer/Sealer
- INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer, 1 Quart, White
- INSL-X CC550109A-01 Cabinet Coat Enamel, Satin Sheen Paint, 1 Gallon, White
1. Rust-Oleum 3554 Zinsser High Hide Cover Stain Primer and Sealer
- Exterior/Interior use previously painted drywall, cured plaster, wood, metal, concrete and more
- High-hiding oil-based primer hides dark colors, penetrates and seals exterior wood and blocks tannin bleed.
- Dries to touch in 35 minutes and covers up to 100 sq ft
- Excellent stain blocker permanently blocks and seals tough stains from fire, smoke and water damage
- Fast-drying, flat white finish can be recoated in 2 hours
2. 1 gal XIM Products 11051 White XIM
- White bonding primer/sealer provides excellent adhesion
- Interior or exterior use
- All topcoats
3. Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer
- Interior/exterior use on new or previously painted drywall, concrete, wood, masonry, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces.
- Water-based formula seals uniformly and will stick to surface without sanding
- Dries to the touch in 35 minutes, ready to topcoat in 1 hour and covers up between 87-112 sq.
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used with any oil or latex topcoat
- One coat hide saves time and money by improving hide and coverage of topcoats
4. KILZ Restoration Maximum Stain and Odor Blocking Interior Latex Primer/Sealer
- KILZ Restoration (formerly KILZ MAX) is a water-base primer, sealer and stain blocker developed with new technology that is formulated to perform like an oil-based product.
- It tackles tough stains including medium to heavy water damage, rust, smoke, nicotine, grease, tannin, ink, pencil, felt marker, pet stains and more.
- Topcoat with latex or oil-based paint.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Restoration Latex Primer, Sealer, and Stain blocker for interior surfaces in white.
- Performance of oil and shellac / Blocks tough stains (heavy water, grease and typical interior stains) and odors.
- Seals strong odors (fire, smoke, pets)
- Dries hard, sands easily – a great enamel undercoat
- Superior adhesion
- Use on: drywall, woodwork, plaster, masonry, brick, painted metal, ceramic tile, glass and most other glossy surfaces.
5. KILZ L211101 Adhesion High-Bonding Interior Latex Primer/Sealer
- A good bonding primer is essential to ensure that topcoats adhere to tough-to-paint surfaces.
- KILZ Adhesion is a unique latex primer developed to bond securely on slick surfaces where a traditional water or oil-base primer will not adhere.
- Bonds to tough-to-paint surfaces including Kynar, PVC, Formica, vinyl, glass, tile, glazed brick, chalky paints, glossy finishes, fiberglass and metals.
- Use on most interior and exterior surfaces where a secure bond is critical.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Adhesion High-Bonding Interior/Exterior water-based Primer in white.
- Use on properly prepared surfaces free of dust, grease, chalk, mold, rust and peeling paint.
- KILZ Adhesion dries to touch within 30 minutes and ready to recoat in an hour.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years.
6. 1 qt Zinsser 260925 White Zinsser
- Use on peeling or worn interior or exterior surfaces including wood, metal, concrete and more
- Triple-thick formula penetrates and bonds with cracked or peeling surfaces to glue down edges and fill in gaps for a smooth finish.
- Dries to the touch in 30 minutes, can be recoated in 2 hours and covers between 12-50 sq.
- Creates a smooth, flexible, sealed finish
- Top coat with any alkyd or latex paint
- Water-base primer-sealer
- Interior and exterior
- Seals worn surfaces for a smooth finish
- Outstanding flexibility
- Topcoat with any latex or alkyd paint
7. RUST-OLEUM 330494 Quart Universal Bonding Primer
- Item Weight: 3.7 lb
- Country of Origin: United States
- Brand name: Rust-Oleum
- Item Dimensions: 4.25″L x 4.25″W x 4.9″H
8. 1 qt XIM Products 11052 White XIM
- This item is a XIM 11052 Advanced Technology UMA Bonder and Primer/Sealer, 1-Quart, White
- Purpose of use for Painting Supplies, house-primers
- This product is manufactured in United States
- White Bonding Primer/Sealer provides excellent adhesion
- Interior or Exterior use
- All topcoats
- For Tough-To-Paint surfaces: Glass, Tile Formica, Metals, Many Plastics, Wood and other construction materials.
9. INSL-X SXA11009A-04 Stix Acrylic Waterborne Bonding Primer
- Premium-quality, acrylic-urethane bonding primer-sealer with unparalleled adhesion to the most challenging surfaces, including glossy tile, PVC, vinyl, plastic, glass, glazed block, glossy paint, pre-coated siding, fiberglass, and galvanized metals.
- Bonding primer for drywall, plaster, ceiling, acoustical tile, wood trim and doors, Formica, ceramic tiles, glossy surfaces, PVC plastic, masonry walls, wood, trim, shutters, masonry, stucco, concrete, cement block, galvanized metal, aluminum, and other challenging surfaces.
- Bonds to “hard-to-coat” surfaces and can be top coated with almost any product.
- Fully cures in temperatures as low as 35 °F.
- 75 – 100 square foot coverage for interior or exterior use
- Low VOC and easy soap and water cleanup.
- Excellent enamel holdout, providing a great base for an even topcoat finish.
- Before painting, review the INSL-X STIX label for proper preparation and application tips.
10. INSL-X CC550109A-01 Cabinet Coat Enamel
- The ultimate acrylic cabinet paint for a “factory-like” finish when refurbishing kitchen and bathroom cabinets, shelving, furniture, trim, and crown molding.
- Delivers an ultra smooth, durable finish.
- Super adhesion to hard-to-coat surfaces without primer.
- Durable satin cabinet finish that resists chipping, scuffing, food stains, grease & water.
- 350 – 450 square foot coverage per gallon.
- Apply when air, product, or surface temperature is above 50 °F (10 °C) and below 90 °F (32 °C).
- Before painting, review the INSL-X Cabinet Coat label for proper preparation and application tips.
Things to Consider Before Buying Bonding Primer For Kitchen CabinetsDoes the thought of finding a great Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bonding Primer For Kitchen Cabinets on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.