We’ve scanned and researched 50455 online reviews for you about Open Source Home Automation. If you are looking for the best one then this review article can help you.By reviewing our guide, you will not only discover the top contenders, but the info you need to find the Best Open Source Home Automation.In the following article, we aim to look at some of the top Open Source Home Automation on the market today and help you find the one that is best suited for your needs.We have also considered many other small features of Open Source Home Automation.
Open Source Home Automation Reviews
If you are looking for the open source home automation than this review article may help you.Below we round up 10 of the open source home automation and options. We highlight the key features and information that you need to know to decide which one will be your open source home automation.The list below is not a ranking as all of them are great options. The rest of this article will take a closer look at each of these products and how they fit for your needs. We will also talk about their pros and cons.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 open source home automation
|1||Smart Plug Amysen - A Certified Compatible with Alexa||9.8||Check Latest Price|
|2||SwitchBot Smart Switch Button Pusher - No Wiring||9.2||Check Latest Price|
|3||Lutron Caseta Deluxe Smart Dimmer Switch (2 Count) Kit - Works with Alexa||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|4||Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub - Compatible with Alexa||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|5||Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub - Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control||8.8||Check Latest Price|
|6||Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly: A practical guide to building embedded applications for low-powered devices||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|7||Smart Plugs That Work with Alexa Echo Google Home for Voice Control||8.6||Check Latest Price|
|8||Shelly 1PM One Smart Relay Switch WiFi Open Source Wireless Home Automation iOS Android Application (2 Pack) UL Certified||8.4||Check Latest Price|
|9||Shelly 2.5 Double Relay Switch and Roller Shutter WiFi Open Source Wireless Home Automation Dual Power Metering iOS Android Application (2 Pack) UL Certified||8.2||Check Latest Price|
|10||Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home||8.2||Check Latest Price|
Table Of Content:
- Smart Plug Amysen A Certified Compatible with Alexa, Echo & Google Home Only WiFi 2.4G 4- Pack
- SwitchBot Smart Switch Button Pusher No Wiring, Wireless App or Timer Control, Add SwitchBot Hub Compatible...
- Lutron Caseta Deluxe Smart Dimmer Switch Kit | Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant...
- Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub Compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Zigbee, Z-Wave, Lutron
- Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control, Model MYQ-G0301, Old...
- Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly: A practical guide to building embedded...
- Smart Plugs That Work with Alexa Echo Google Home for Voice Control, Aoycocr Smart Home Mini WiFi Outlet...
- Shelly 1PM One Smart Relay Switch WiFi Open Source Wireless Home Automation iOS Android Application UL...
- Shelly 2.5 Double Relay Switch and Roller Shutter WiFi Open Source Wireless Home Automation Dual Power...
- Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home, DIY, Works With Alexa, Energy Star Certified, ST55...
1. Smart Plug Amysen – A Certified Compatible with Alexa
- Smart remote control: the smart plug works with amazon alexa and google home which helps to manage your home devices through voice control.
- Timer function: switch your home appliances on/off automatically and intelligently by setting a specific time with the smart plug.
- Easy to install and use: this smart plug connects with internet through wi-fi network(only 2.
- Energy saving and safe: with the convenient timer function, the smart plug can protect the devices safely and prevent your appliances from overcharging and overheating, and reducing energy use.
- Wide application: the smart socket can be used for any home appliances, such as lights, electric ovens, toasters, fans, air-conditioners and coffee mills, etc.
2. SwitchBot Smart Switch Button Pusher – No Wiring
- Universal – Works well with just about any rocker switch and button of any appliance (except touch screen switch).
- Easy to install and set up – Tape it right next to a rocker switch or button with a 3M sticker in 5 seconds.
- Even better with SwitchBot Hub – With SwitchBot Hub Plus/Mini (only support 2.
- Timers – Use the SwitchBot App to schedule built-in timers, run without phone or Hub.
- SwitchBot Ecosystem – Linkage with other SwitchBot products is possible.
3. Lutron Caseta Deluxe Smart Dimmer Switch (2 Count) Kit - Works with Alexa
- PEACE OF MIND: Set lights to automatically adjust with changing seasons so your family always comes back to a well-lit home; you can also enable the Smart Away feature to randomly turn your lights on and off to look like you’re home even if you’re away.
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple HomeKit, the Google Assistant, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand.
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via the free Lutron app, your voice, or from the wall.
- RELIABLY SMART: The smart bridge doesn’t use Wi-Fi, so you get super-fast, ultra-reliable smart lighting that works right, without slowing your Wi-Fi down with more devices.
- SET IT AND FORGET IT: Always keep your smart light functionality.
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once; make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs get smart control of multiple styles of dimmable LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs.
- WORKS WITH EXISTING WIRING: Unlike other smart dimmer switches, Caseta works in any home, of any age, as it does not require a neutral wire.
- EASY 3-WAY SETUP: With the included Pico remote control, create a 3-way by mounting the Pico to almost any wall surface without cutting holes or pulling wire.
- Includes: (2) Caseta smart dimmer switches, (2) Pico wireless remotes, (2) wallplates, and (1) Lutron smart bridge.
4. Hubitat Elevation Home Automation Hub – Compatible with Alexa
- New Z-Wave 700 radio supports S2 security and SmartStart device inclusion (Model C-7 hub)
5. Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Hub – Wi-Fi enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control
- Smart garage control open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone through the myQ App.
- Universal – Easy-to-add functionality to upgrade your existing garage door opener.
- The requirements needed to start – a router with 2.
- Simple setup: Wireless install with easy step by step instructions provided in the myQ App means you’ll be able to enjoy smart garage control in minutes.
- Guest access: Securely invite up to three people to control your garage with the myQ guest feature (Note: Not intended for guests under the age of 13).
- Smart collaboration: Linking your myQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT is free for a limited time.
- Core features: Opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are included with myQ App at no additional charge.
6. Creative DIY Microcontroller Projects with TinyGo and WebAssembly: A practical guide to building embedded applications for low-powered devices
7. Smart Plugs That Work with Alexa Echo Google Home for Voice Control
- Voice Control: Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, allowing control outlet through the use of simple voice commands.
- Control from Anywhere: With the Aoycocr Smart app you can access and manage any small appliances from anywhere, creating a truly smart home experience all in one app – A secured 2.
- Schedule & Timer: Customized schedule lights, fans, and any home electronics or appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away.
- Simple to set up: Plugin a wall outlet, easily follow instruction steps to connect your smart plug to your existing 2.
- More Important & Guaranteed: Device sharing allows you to share with your family members.
8. Shelly 1PM One Smart Relay Switch WiFi Open Source Wireless Home Automation iOS Android Application (2 Pack) UL Certified
- EMBEDDED WEBSERVER – Shelly 1 PM Whas an embedded web server
- COMPACT DESIGN – Fit it everywhere, measure everything and control it remotely.
- CONTROL YOUR HOME – Use Shelly as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- ENERGY CONSUMPTION MONITORING – Shelly can be used for electrical circuits (up to 3.
9. Shelly 2.5 Double Relay Switch and Roller Shutter WiFi Open Source Wireless Home Automation Dual Power Metering iOS Android Application (2 Pack) UL Certified
- EMBEDDED WEB SERVER – You can set up Shelly without the need of any additional controller or hub, thanks to the embedded web interface.
- COMPACT DESIGN – Shelly 2.
- COMPATIBLE for two electrical circuits (up to 2.
- BI-DIRECTIONAL MOTOR CONTROL MODULE – for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
- STANDALONE DEVICE – can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
10. Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home
- SAVE ABOUT 23% ON HVAC ENERGY*: The ENERGY STAR certified Sensi thermostat helps you save on your HVAC energy costs, with features like geofencing, 7-day flexible scheduling, remote access and in-app system usage.
- MOST INSTALL IN 30 MINUTES OR LESS**: Use the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation.
- SMART HOME COMPATIBLE: Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit (c-wire required), and Samsung SmartThings smart home platforms.
- USAGE REPORTS: Monitor current day and historical heating, cooling and fan runtimes right in the app.
- CONTROL FROM ANYWHERE: Remotely control your home comfort from your smartphone or tablet using the Sensi mobile app for Android and iOS devices.
- SMART ALERTS: Sensi features smart alerts to help detect extreme temperature and humidity levels in your home.
- CIRCULATING FAN: Air circulation may improve indoor air quality by helping to regulate temperature and prevent buildup of particles and mold.
Things to Consider Before Buying Open Source Home AutomationDoes the thought of finding a great Open Source Home Automation stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Open Source Home Automation in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Open Source Home Automation for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Open Source Home Automation Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Open Source Home Automation in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Open Source Home Automation currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Open Source Home Automation based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Open Source Home Automation before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Open Source Home Automation they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Open Source Home Automation, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Open Source Home Automation before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Open Source Home Automation will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Open Source Home Automation if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Open Source Home Automation on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.